Swanson’s Family Medicine Review 8th Edition by Alfred F. Tallia, ISBN-13: 978-0323356329
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Series: Swanson’s Family Medicine Review
Publisher: Elsevier; 8 edition (July 6, 2016)
The 8th edition of Swanson’s Family Medicine Review continues this bestselling resource’s long tradition as the most effective review tool available! Case histories and multiple-choice questions equip you with the most current developments and information in family medicine, offering all the assistance you need to maximize your preparation for the ABFM exam.
– Stay up-to-date in the area of treatment and management with enhanced discussions throughout.
– Equips readers with the information needed to confidently prepare for the American Board of Family Medicine exam.
– Includes nearly 2,500 case-based questions and answer rationales, newly updated to reflect the most current developments in practice.
– Chapter Summaries offer a quick review of the concepts―great for last-minute exam preparation.
– Open-ended Clinical Case Management Problems in each chapter provide additional opportunities for articulating your understanding of key topics.
– Features the most current information on concussion management, palliative care, pain management, and more.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support