How Would You Like to Instantly Run Your Very Own eBook Store And Receive Automated PayPal Cash Sent Straight To Your Paypal Account?
Dear Fellow Netreprenuer,
Have you ever dreamed of owning and running your own business and be your own boss?
The problem with operating a traditional brick and mortar business often requires a heavy capital investment, costing thousand dollars in just for property acquisition, inventory stocking and staffing etc.
Aside from that, you need to worry about legal issues, business registration, utility bills… the list can go on and on. The good news is that with the rise of internet, traditional brick and mortar business is not the only option.
How would you like the idea of being able to make money online? Or more seriously, launch your own online business and claim your share of the pie?
Imagine if you can take advantage this online business opportunity where:
- All Inventory Given To You
- Cost Almost Nothing To Flip
- Complete Turnkey and AutoPilot
- …so that you can leave the site running itself and make money, automatically?
While this may sound to you as “too good to be true”, I am not talking of some get rich quick schemes. I’m not talking about those “no selling, no working, just invest and earn thousand dollars” crap either.
As an experienced online marketer, I understand that the online world is filled with scams that offer nothing but crushing hopes. What I am giving you here is a serious deal, a viable business model.
If you are interested to build your own real online business, starting your own eBook store is one of the best ways to begin your online money making journey.
You may ask: why bother with eBook store?
Well, there is virtually no cost in operating an eBook store other than domain and web hosting fees. You don’t have to face the same business risk as in traditional retail stores.
In addition, because the stocks are purely digital or intangible products, you don’t need physical inventory control. This saves the need of a warehouse for stocking purpose. And there’s no need to pay shipment fees.
Once your eBook store is set up, payments and products delivery are handled automatically by WooCommerce – one of the popular and most trusted eCommerce software in the internet marketing world. You can update the site or add new products as you feel convenient.
Without further ado, I am proud to present you the eBook business package for the very first time. You can now run your own eBook shop business like me, and make 100% profits for every eBook sale!
- Free installation service. No more worries about wasting hours or even days figuring how to make it live. That also means no hassle of downloading and uploading large installation files.
- Easily add your own ebooks and downloadable products, complete with pictures, descriptions and prices.
- Ready to accept online credit card orders with popular payment methods such as PayPal and Stripe.
- Totally automated checkout system! Customers get an instant download of their purchase straight after payment.
- The purchase can only be downloaded once, so the customer can’t pass the download link around to friends.
- Manage your store online via your own easy to use web-based WordPress dashboard.
- Easily change the prices and edit product descriptions to your own taste via WordPress dashboard.
- Keeps an easy to manage record of all customers and orders online.
- Text and colours and are completely customizable using WordPress themes.
- Works with UK Pounds, US Dollars, Euros, Australian Dollars, Canadian Dollars, and many other currencies.
- Create unlimited categories and subcategories. We have already pre-created an organized set of categories.
- No need to manually add PayPal buttons on every product page. Simply enter your PayPal email address in the WooCommerce settings page. That’s it!
- The site is search engine optimized to help your website rank in the search engines.
- Easily edit or add your own keywords and meta tags through your admin to help your search engine ranking.
- Upload your own banners to your affiliate programs and other websites.
- Displays the most recent, random, and featured eBooks every time a page is visited.
- Completely editable About Us, Contact us, and FAQ pages.
- One domain/subdomain
- Disk space of at least 1GB
- 1 MySQL database
Note: Please do not use “free” webhosting. Free webhosts tend to impose restrictions that could make the installation process almost impossible or limit the functionality of your eBook store if successfully installed.