Gray’s Anatomy For Students 3rd Edition by Richard Drake, ISBN-13: 978-0702051319
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Series: Gray’s Anatomy
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 3 edition (March 7, 2014)
2015 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Basic and Clinical Sciences Category!
Anatomy texts just don’t get any better than Gray’s Anatomy for Students! Now in its 3rd edition, this completely revised medical textbook continues its focus on just the core information you need for your anatomy courses, presenting everything in an easy-to-read, visually appealing format that facilitates study.
– Obtain reliable, accessible coverage of everything you will learn in your contemporary anatomy classes with expert knowledge from a team of authors who share a wealth of diverse teaching and clinical experience.
– Easily locate and remember specific structures. More than 1,000 innovative, original illustrations by renowned illustrators Richard Tibbitts and Paul Richardson capture anatomical features with unrivalled clarity.
– Understand the practical applications of anatomical concepts through unique coverage of surface anatomy, correlative diagnostic images, and clinical case studies.
– Expedite the review of basic concepts from each chapter with Conceptual Overviews.
– Stay current and engaged in your anatomy courses with many new “In the Clinic” boxes, which offer access to in-depth clinical discussions related to specific diseases or procedures.
– Source your review material quickly and easily thanks to a list of additional relevant study aids at the beginning of each chapter.
– Improve your comprehension of cranial nerves with help from a brand-new visual map summarizing cranial nerve distribution and function.
2015 BMA Medical Book Awards: Highly Commended in Basic and Clinical Sciences
“I particularly like the diagrams, which are clearly labelled, not cluttered, and helpfully coloured…this textbook is great. It is well-tailored to students, providing the anatomy information that we need to know. It gets a big ‘thumbs up’” – Medical Student, University of Oxford (review of previous edition)
“…explains anatomy in a way that is easy to understand, but also puts the text in a clinical context along the way.The Interactive Surface Anatomy is very useful and well made ― a great example of how Student Consult can provide teaching tools that simplifies complex subjects in a way no book can.” – Medical Student, University of Copenhagen(review of previous edition)
About the Author
Richard Drake, PhD, FAAA, Director of Anatomy, Professor of Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support