CWTS: Certified Wireless Technology Specialist Official Study Guide (PW0-071) 2nd Edition by Robert J. Bartz, ISBN-13: 978-1118359112
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Publisher: Sybex; 2 edition (September 19, 2012)
Pass the CWTS exam with the help of this fully updated official guide
Completely updated to cover the latest Certified Wireless Technology Specialist exam, this best-selling guide is the only Official Study Guide for the popular wireless certification. This foundation-level certification is in high demand for wireless networking professionals, and you can master all the exam topics with this Official guide. It covers all the exam objectives and helps you study with hands-on exercises, chapter review questions, an objective map, a pre-assessment test, and additional study tools on the companion website.
– The only official study guide endorsed by CWNP
– Thoroughly covers all exam objectives, including Wi-Fi Technology, Standards, and Certifications; Hardware and Software; Radio Frequency (RF) Fundamentals; Site Surveying and Installation; Applications, Support, and Troubleshooting; and Security & Compliance
– Includes hands-on exercises and real-world scenarios to increase understanding
– Study aids include review questions, glossary, objective map, sample tests, and electronic flashcards
CWTS: Certified Wireless Technology Specialist Official Study Guide, 2nd Edition is the study buddy that will enhance your chances for exam success.
Official Study Guide for the CWTS Certification Exam
In the new edition of this top study guide, wireless expert Robert Bartz prepares you for the Certified Wireless Technology Specialist (PW0-071) exam. The book will provide 100% exam coverage. You’ll gain a thorough understanding of all exam objectives, including Wi-Fi Technology, RF Fundamentals, Site Surveying and Installation, Applications, Support, Troubleshooting, and Security and Monitoring. This Official Study Guide provides you with:
– Full coverage of all exam objectives in a systematic approach, so you can be confident you’re getting the instruction you need for the exam
– Practical hands-on labs to reinforce critical skills
– Real-world scenarios that put what you’ve learned in the context of actual job roles
– Challenging review questions in each chapter to prepare you for exam day
– Exam Essentials, a key feature in each chapter that identifies critical areas you must become proficient in before taking the exam
– Handy objective map that lists in which chapter each objective is covered, so you can track your exam preparation objective by objective
About the CWNP Program
CWNP is the industry standard for vendor-neutral, enterprise WLAN certifications. The focus is to educate IT professionals in the technology behind all enterprise WLAN products and to enable these professionals to manage wireless LAN enterprise infrastructures, regardless of the vendor solution utilized. CWNP is a privately held corporation based in Atlanta, Georgia. For more information, visit www.cwnp.com.
About the Author
Robert J. Bartz, CWNT, CWTS, CWNA, and CWSP, has more than 22 years of experience as a practitioner, mentor, and classroom instructor. He is founder of Eight-O-Two Technology Solutions, a CWNP Premier Learning Partner, and a leading wireless training and consulting company. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in industrial technology from California State University, Long Beach, College of Engineering, and has an extensive history as a technical specialist and trainer in the field of information technology.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support