The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner 5th Edition by Arthur E. Jongsma Jr., ISBN-13: 978-1118067864
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Publisher: Wiley; 5 edition (January 28, 2014)
A time-saving resource, fully revised to meet the changing needs of mental health professionals
The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal agencies.
– New edition features empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions including anger control problems, low self-esteem, phobias, and social anxiety
– Organized around 43 behaviorally based presenting problems, including depression, intimate relationship conflicts, chronic pain, anxiety, substance use, borderline personality, and more
– Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions—plus space to record your own treatment plan options
– Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-5 diagnosis
– Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support