Theories of Personality 11th Edition by Duane P. Schultz, ISBN-13: 978-1305652958
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Publisher: Cengage Learning; 11 edition (January 1, 2016)
How does using FaceBook affect your personality? Do selfies show the real you? You’ll find the answers in THEORIES OF PERSONALITY, 11th Edition, which gives you a clear and cogent introduction to this dynamic field. Updated with new research and findings, this popular text discusses major theorists who represent psychoanalytic, neopsychoanalytic, lifespan, trait, humanistic, cognitive, behavioral, and social-learning approaches, while demonstrating the influence of events in theorists’ lives on the development of their theories. It reviews current work on selected facets of personality including locus of control, sensation seeking, learned helplessness, optimism-pessimism, and positive psychology, and explores how race, gender, and cultural issues play a part in the study of personality and in personality assessment. The final chapter integrates topics explored in previous chapters and suggests conclusions that can be drawn from the many theorists’ work.
Access Unlimited Learning with Theories of Personality
– Stay organized with bullet point lists. Research findings are summarized throughout the text in “Highlights” boxes, to help you organize and compare the results of research studies.
– How does this relate to me? The introduction to the study of personality includes a do-it-yourself adjective checklist to help you describe your own personality. There’s also a section that examines how social networking sites such as Facebook shape and reflect one’s personality.
– The relationship between life experiences + personality theories. Each theory conveys that theory’s ideas, assumptions, definitions, and methods. Biographical material on theorists helps you understand the relationship between life experiences and personality theories.
– Review materials help you prep for exams. Chapter outlines, chapter summaries, review questions, key terms, a glossary, a complete reference list, and annotated reading lists help you master the material.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support