Review of Plastic Surgery by Donald W. Buck, ISBN-13: 978-0323354912
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (December 1, 2015)
Review of Plastic Surgery, by Dr. Donald W. Buck II, provides essential information on more than 40 topics found on in-service, board, and MOC exams, as well as the challenges you face in everyday practice. Using a streamlined, highly illustrated format, it efficiently covers all of the material you need to know – from basic science to clinical knowledge in plastic surgery, including subspecialty topics. The high-yield format means that you’ll spend more time mastering important information and less time searching for it.
– Zero in on more than 40 essential topics found on in-service, board, and certifying exams in plastic surgery.
– Test your mastery of the material with self-assessment sections that mimic questions encountered on board exams.
– Clearly visualize key content thanks to superb, full-color illustrations throughout.
– Find and retain important information that’s presented in a concise, high-yield manner – through bulleted text, detailed illustrations, and easy-to-digest lists.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support