Physiology 6th Edition by Linda S. Costanzo, ISBN-13: 978-0323478816
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Publisher: Elsevier; 6 edition (May 22, 2017)
Renowned physiology instructor Dr. Linda Costanzo’s friendly, logical, easy-to-follow writing style makes Physiology, 6th Edition ideal for coursework and USMLE preparation. Well-designed figures and tables provide handy visuals for procedures or physiologic equations, and step-by-step explanations clarify challenging concepts. This full-color, manageably-sized text offers a comprehensive and consistent overview of core physiologic concepts at the organ system and cellular levels, making complex principles easy to understand.
– Information is presented in a short, simple, and focused manner – the perfect presentation for success in coursework and on exams.
– Chapter summaries and “Challenge Yourself” questions at the end of each chapter provide an extensive review of the material and reinforce understanding and retention.
– Equations and sample problems are integrated throughout the text.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support