Anabolics 10th Edition by William Llewellyn, ISBN-13: 978-0982828014
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 800 pages
- Publisher: Molecular Nutrition; 10th Ed. edition (2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0982828012
- ISBN-13: 978-0982828014
The No. 1 BESTSELLING anabolic reference guide is back with the William Llewellyn’s ANABOLICS 10th edition (PDF) which is the most comprehensive guide to performance-enhancing drugs ever written. This 800+ page monster encyclopedia covers it all, from growth hormone, insulin, to steroids, and just about every imaginable agent in-between. With over 900 medical citations, Anabolics 10e PDF cuts right to the science. You’ll learn everything there is to know about this controversial subject, from one of the most trusted experts in the field. A few reasons why William Llewellyn’s Anabolics 10e pdf remains the #1 Bestselling Anabolic Reference Guide worldwide:
- Nearly 200 Pharmaceutical Compounds reviewed.
- Graphs and Diagrams help visually explain the different properties of the performance drugs.
- More Counterfeits exposed than ever before! Includes a new chapter on Advanced Detection Techniques!
- Comprehensive Global Drug Availability Tables allow you to reference what anabolic steroids are sold around the world.
- Approximately 3,000+ Color Photographs of counterfeit, legitimate, and underground drug products are at your fingertips.
- Dig into the science behind anabolics, with Steroid and Muscle Biochemistry sections that won’t find in University etextbooks.
- Extensive Side Effects discussion, with detailed explanations of the risks of anabolics, as well as effective prevention and harm reduction strategies.
- Informative Steroid Cycling and Stacking sections help take the guesswork out of cycle construction. Maximize your benefits; minimize your costs and side effects.
Anabolics 10th edition is trusted because it is the most accurate and relevant guide. Whether you are interested in using these substances, or simply want to research them – this is THE must have.
William Llewellyn is a scientist in the field of human performance enhancement. As a former steroid user, his knowledge about anabolic drugs is formed from both real world experience and scientific research. He is eager to share information and experiences with others, and is a longtime supporter of the steroid harm reduction community. William serves as an honorary lecturer at Liverpool John Moores University, assisting educational efforts at its Centre for Public Health. He has contributed to many industry and major media publications over the years, and even been featured on the covers of ESPN Magazine and The Washington Post.
As a scientist, William’s most notable accomplishment has been discovering the anabolic role of arachidonic acid supplementation in humans.This is the body’s most active omega-6 fatty acid. Though widely researched in other areas, its ability to support muscle hypertrophy and mitigate training stagnation had not been characterized before his groundbreaking work.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support