Nuclear Medicine Physics: The Basics 8th Edition by Ramesh Chandra, ISBN-13: 978-1496381842
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: LWW; 8th edition (November 16, 2017)
- Language: English
- 256 pages
- ISBN-10: 9781496381842
- ISBN-13: 978-1496381842
Part of the renowned The Basics series, Nuclear Medicine Physics helps build foundational knowledge of how and why things happen in the clinical environment. Ideal for board review and reference, the 8th edition provides a practical summary of this complex field, focusing on essential details as well as real-life examples taken from nuclear medicine practice. New full-color illustrations, concise text, essential mathematical equations, key points, review questions, and useful appendices help you quickly master challenging concepts in nuclear medicine physics.
- Two new chapters cover tomographic nuclear medicine imaging, and an all-new chapter discusses computer interfacing and image processing.
- Expanded coverage of Emission Computed Tomography is now presented in three separate chapters devoted to general principles, SPECT, and PET.
- Now includes a range of important PET radiotracers, as well as a timely discussion of theranostic uses of radiopharmaceuticals.
- New coauthor Dr. Arman Rahmim brings a fresh perspective and valuable knowledge and experience to this edition.
- An essential resource for radiology residents and practitioners, nuclear cardiologists, medical physicists, and radiologic technologists.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support