Neuroanatomy in Clinical Context: An Atlas of Structures, Sections, Systems, and Syndromes 9th Edition, ISBN-13: 978-1451186253
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Series: Neuroanatomy: An Atlas of Strutures, Sections, and Systems
- 368 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Ninth, North American edition (May 31, 2014)
- Author(s): Duane E. Haines
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451186258
- ISBN-13: 978-1451186253
Neuroanatomy in Clinical Context , Ninth Edition provides everything the student needs to master the anatomy of the central nervous system, all in a clinical setting. Clear explanations;
abundant MRI, CT, MRA, and MRV images; full-color photographs and illustrations; hundreds of review questions; and supplemental online resources combine to provide a sound anatomical base for integrating neurobiological and clinical concepts. In thus applying neuroanatomy clinically, the atlas ensures student preparedness for exams and for rotations. This authoritative approach—combined with such salutary features as full-color stained sections, extensive cranial nerve cross-referencing, and systems neurobiology coverage—sustains the legacy of this revolutionary teaching and learning tool as the neuroanatomy atlas.
New and hallmark features elucidate neuroanatomy and systems neurobiology for course success!
- NEW! Chapter on Herniation Syndromes decodes the elegant relationship between brain injury and resulting deficit.
- NEW! Clinical information integrated throughout the text is screened in blue for quick identification on the page.
- NEW! Enhanced clinical images emphasize clarity and detail like never before, including full-color images replacing many in black and white, higher-resolution brain scans, and reprocessed spinal cord and brainstem images.
- MRIs complement full-color anatomical illustrations, allowing for visualization of structures both as they appear to the unaided eye and on imaging studies.
- Unique, full-color illustrations integrate clinical images of representative lesions with the corresponding deficits highlighted.
- Full-color stained sections facilitate the easy identification of anatomical features.
- Dozens of pathway drawings superimposed over MRIs connect structure with function of neural pathways.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support