Fundamentals of Digital Logic and Microcontrollers 6th Edition, ISBN-13: 978-1118855799
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: Wiley; 6th edition (September 15, 2014)
- Language: English
- 512 pages
- ISBN-10: 1118855795
- ISBN-13: 978-1118855799
Updated to reflect the latest advances in the field, the Sixth Edition of Fundamentals of Digital Logic and Microcontrollers further enhances its reputation as the most accessible introduction to the basic principles and tools required in the design of digital systems.
- Features updates and revision to more than half of the material from the previous edition
- Offers an all-encompassing focus on the areas of computer design, digital logic, and digital systems, unlike other texts in the marketplace
- Written with clear and concise explanations of fundamental topics such as number system and Boolean algebra, and simplified examples and tutorials utilizing the PIC18F4321 microcontroller
- Covers an enhanced version of both combinational and sequential logic design,basics of computer organization, and microcontrollers
M. Rafiquzzaman is Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. Dr. Rafiquzzaman is the founder of Rafi Systems, Inc., a manufacturer of biomedical devices and a computer systems consulting firm in California.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support