Dental Radiography: Principles and Techniques 5th Edition by Joen Iannucci, Laura Jansen Howerton, ISBN-13: 978-0323297424
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Publisher: Saunders; 5 edition (March 14, 2016)
Set yourself up for success with this must-have oral radiography text. Dental Radiography: Principles and Techniques gives you a comprehensive foundation for the safe, effective use of radiation in the modern dental office. This combination textbook and training manual features easy-to-understand content combined with step-by-step techniques and a stellar art program to help you apply what you’ve learned to practice. Plus, new content focuses on pediatrics and the latest in digital and three-dimensional technology!
- Comprehensive coverage offers all the information you need to know to prepare for board exams.
- Step-by-step procedures help ensure technique mastery and serve as a valuable reference tool.
- Technique Tips help you to recognize and prevent the most common performance pitfalls.
- Quiz questions provide valuable self-assessment of important concepts.
- Key terminology is highlighted in chapter discussions and defined in a back-of-book glossary.
- Learning objectives and chapter summaries serve as goal-setting study tools.
- EXPANDED! Content on pediatrics/adolescents, digital imaging, and three-dimensional radiography ensures that you’re prepared to practice in the modern dental office.
- UPDATED! Art program depicts the newest technology and equipment and includes new illustrations of anatomy and technique.
- UNIQUE! Helpful Hint boxes isolate challenging material and offer tips to aid your understanding.
- NEW! Laboratory Manual provides workbook-style questions and activities to reinforce concepts and step-by-step instructions for in-clinic experiences.
- UNIQUE! Chapter on three-dimensional imaging helps you to prepare to enter private practice.
- UNIQUE! Full-color presentation helps you comprehend complex content.
Dr. Joen M. Iannucci is a Professor of Clinical Dentistry in the Division of Dental Hygiene at The Ohio State University College of Dentistry. She received her BS degree in Chemistry from the University of Miami (FL) and both her DDS and MS degrees from The Ohio State University. In addition, she completed a two-year residency in Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology.
Since joining The Ohio State University faculty, Dr. Iannucci has received a total of 42 Outstanding Instructor and Student Government Teaching Awards as well as the Postle Teaching Award. Dr. Iannucci has held a number of administrative positions at the College of Dentistry including Director of Recruitment & Admissions, Director of the Sterilization Monitoring Service, Director of the Ed Maag Screening Clinic, and most recently, Interim Director of the Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology Program.
Dr. Iannucci is the author of three textbooks — Dental Radiography: Principles and Techniques (1996, 2000, 2006, 2012, 2017), Dental Radiography: A Workbook and Laboratory Manual (2017), and, Radiographic Interpretation for the Dental Hygienist (1993). The Dental Radiography text is published in English, Spanish, Korean and Portuguese. Dr. Iannucci has served as a monthly columnist for RDH Magazine and has contributed over 195 case study articles. She has presented a variety of numerous continuing dental education courses at the national, regional, state and local levels.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support