Health Care Emergency Management: Principles and Practice by Michael J. Reilly, ISBN-13: 978-0763755133
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 1 edition (June 18, 2010)
Recent research underscores a serious lack of preparedness among hospitals nationwide and a dearth of credible educational programs and resources on hospital emergency preparedness. As the only resource of its kind, Health Care Emergency Management: Principles and Practice specifically addresses hospital and health system preparedness in the face of a large scale disaster or other emergency.
Administrators, emergency preparedness coordinators, and clinical staff who are charged with managing preparedness and emergency management functions for hospitals or healthcare systems will turn to this guide as an essential reference in planning for disasters, terrorism, and public health emergencies. Health Care Emergency Management is also ideal for emergency preparedness courses in programs of health administration or public health. Through case studies and practical examples, this book engages the reader in active learning about this exciting, challenging, and rewarding field.
• Chapters are contributed by leading authorities on the topic of disaster planning.
• The only text that focuses on disaster planning for hospitals and health systems.
• Each chapter offers concrete objectives for focused learning as well case studies and practical examples that help the reader understand key concepts
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support