Dellmann’s Textbook of Veterinary Histology 6th Edition, ISBN-13: 978-0781741484
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 6 edition (June 12, 2006)
The leading veterinary histology text returns with a fully updated sixth edition. Written in a concise, easy-to-understand that’s a pleasure to read, this new edition continues the student-friendly tradition originated by Dr. Dellman, presenting the basics of histology including cytology and microscopic anatomy.
The Sixth Edition focuses on the most current knowledge of cell, tissue and organ structure and function. All information has been fully revised and updated by the authors, both experts in their fields. Written with first year veterinary students in mind, it is also an important resource for veterinarians, graduate students, and others who require information on animal tissue structure and function.
Highlights of the Sixth Edition include:
– New images and line drawings have been added to enhance the student’s understanding of concepts.
– Two-page insert contains full-color histology images.
– Comprehensive listings of suggested readings at the end of each chapter encourage further study.
– The text is organized by body region, allowing the presentation to emphasize comparative species information so students can better appreciate how species differ in regard to key structures.
Whether you’re a veterinary student or practicing professional, you should have this classic histology reference as part of your working library.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support