Child Psychotherapy Homework Planner 5th Edition, ISBN-13: 978-1118076743
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Series: PracticePlanners (Book 304)
- 408 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 5 edition (March 24, 2014)
- Author(s): Arthur E. Jongsma Jr., L. Mark Peterson, William P. McInnis
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118076745
- ISBN-13: 978-1118076743
THE BESTSELLING TREATMENT PLANNING SYSTEM FOR MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
Features new and updated assignments and exercises to meet the changing needs of mental health professionals.
The Child Psychotherapy Homework Planner, Fifth Edition provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- 93 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by children, such as academic underachievement, low self-esteem, depression, and separation anxiety
- A quick-reference format—the interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problems including blended family problems, divorce reaction, ADHD, attachment disorder, social anxiety, language disorders, and unresolved grief and loss
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Assignments cross-referenced to The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition—so you can quickly identify the right exercises for a given situation or problem
ARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is the Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners®. Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He was the founder and director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for twenty-five years. He is the author or coauthor of over fifty books and conducts training workshops for mental health professionals around the world.
L. MARK PETERSON, ACSW, is Program Manager for Bethany Christian Services’ Residential Treatment and Family Counseling programs in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
WILLIAM P. McINNIS, PsyD, is in private practice with Aspen Psychological Services in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is coauthor of the bestselling The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner and The Adolescent Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support