Aircraft Structures for Engineering Students 6th Edition by T.H.G. Megson, ISBN-13: 978-0081009147
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann; 6th edition (December 19, 2016)
- Language: English
- 910 pages
- ISBN-10: 9780081009147
- ISBN-13: 978-0081009147
The leading self-contained aircraft structures course text, updated with additional content on composites and more practical and design based examples.
Aircraft Structures for Engineering Students, Sixth Edition, is the leading self contained aircraft structures course text. It covers all fundamental subjects, including elasticity, structural analysis, airworthiness and aeroelasticity. Now in its sixth edition, the author has expanded the book’s coverage of analysis and design of composite materials for use in aircraft, and has added new, real world and design based examples, along with new end of chapter problems of varying complexity.
- Expanded coverage of composite materials and structures
- New practical and design based examples and problems throughout the text aid understanding and relate concepts to real world applications
- Updated and additional Matlab examples and exercises support use of computational tools in analysis and design
- Available online teaching and learning tools include downloadable Matlab code, solutions manual, and image bank of figures from the book
T.H.G. Megson is a professor emeritus with the Department of Civil Engineering at Leeds University (UK). For Elsevier he has written the market leading Butterworth Heinemann textbooks Aircraft Structures for Engineering Students and Introduction to Aircraft Structural Analysis (a briefer derivative of the aircraft structures book), as well as the text/ref hybrid Structural and Stress Analysis.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support