The Veterans and Active Duty Military Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, ISBN-13: 978-0470440971
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 408 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (January 19, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 047044097X
- ISBN-13: 978-0470440971
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
- Organized around 39 behaviorally based presenting problems, including nightmares, post- deployment reintegration, combat and operational stress reaction, amputation and/or loss of mobility, adjustment to killing, and depression
- Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of session, and treatment delivered)
- Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and DSM-IV-TR diagnostic categories in The Veterans and Active Duty Military Psychotherapy Treatment Planner
- Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA
- Presents new and updated information on the role of evidence-based practice in progress notes writing and the special status of progress notes under HIPAA
ARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is the Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners®. Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He was the founder and Director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for twenty-five years. He is the author or coauthor of over forty books and conducts training workshops for mental health professionals around the world.
DAVID J. BERGHUIS, MA, LLP, is in private practice and has worked in community mental health for more than a decade. He is also coauthor of numerous titles in the PracticePlanners® series.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support