The Sexual Abuse Victim and Sexual Offender Treatment Planner, ISBN-13: 978-1119073321
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Series: PracticePlanners
- 304 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (March 16, 2015)
- Author(s): Arthur E. Jongsma Jr., Rita Budrionis
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119073324
- ISBN-13: 978-1119073321
The Sexual Abuse Victim and Sexual Offender Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal review agencies.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for clients who are sexual abuse victims and/or sexual offenders
- Organized around 27 main presenting problems, including such offender issues as anger difficulties, deviant sexual arousal, and legal issues; such victim issues as eating disorders, self-blame, and social withdrawal; and such offender and victim issues as family reunification and self-esteem and stress-management deficits
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)
ARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners®. Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He managed a group private practice for twenty-five years and now is the Executive Director of Life Guidance Services in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
RITA BUDRIONIS, PsyD, is a clinical psychologist, certified Sex Offender Treatment Provider, Director of the Dominion Psychiatric Sex Offenders Program for adults and adolescents, and adjunct Assistant Professor at Old Dominion University.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support