The Cutaneous Lymphoid Proliferations: A Comprehensive Textbook of Lymphocytic Infiltrates of the Skin 2nd Edition, ISBN-13: 978-1118776261
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 2 edition (February 23, 2016)
A masterful and thorough revision of the only single-source, authoritative reference on cutaneous lymphoproliferative disease.
– Classic reference for unsurpassed coverage of lymphocytic infiltrates of the human skin
– Covers a broad spectrum of topics ranging from the role of the immune system in the pathogenesis of cutaneous lymphocytic infiltrates to one describing the immunohistochemica nd molecular aspects of lymphoid neoplasia.
– Each chapter contains an extensive array of ‘clinical vignettes’ clearly showing the application of principles and treatment techniques discussed in the chapter
– Presents a succinct and logical approach to the diagnosis of most cutaneous lymphocytic infiltrates and discusses the interplay between the immune system in the propagation of lymphocytic infiltrates focusing on the role of iatrogenic and endogenous immune dysregulation. The molecular and cytogenetic basis of lymphoid neoplasia is considered in great detail.
– Contains hundreds of full-color, high-quality clinical and histologic photographs, with over 200 new images in the new edition
From the Back Cover
The Cutaneous Lymphoid Proliferations is the go-to reference for a complete, authoritative treatment of the clinical features, phenotype, pathogenesis, histopathology, diagnosis, and treatment of lymphocytic infiltrates of the skin. This second edition incorporates the latest findings from the fields of light microscopy, immunohistochemistry, and flow cytometry and brings readers up to date with the most current thinking in the field.
The book starts off with a clinical atlas and introduction to the ontogeny and biology of the lymphoid system. Next, the authors explore novel molecular approaches to the diagnosis of cutaneous lymphoid proliferation and benign lymphocytic infiltrates. The remaining chapters concentrate on major inflammatory skin diseases and lymphoproliferative disorders, including chronic lymphocytic leukemia, lupus, adult T cell leukemia, and primary cutaneous Hodgkin’s disease.
– Discusses additional hematologic dyscrasias, including double hit B cell lymphoma, type D lymphomatoid papulosis, myxoid anaplastic large cell lymphoma, and myeloid dendritic cell leukemia
– Contains brand new content on paraneoplastic cutaneous manifestations of lymphoproliferative disease, and myelomonocytic dyscrasias, including terminally differentiated histiocytopathies such as Langerhans cell histiocytopathy including Langerhans cell sarcoma and indeterminate cell proliferative disorder
– Covers the role of the immune system in the pathogenesis of cutaneous disease
– Contains numerous new clinical vignettes that clearly show the application of principles and treatment techniques discussed in the chapter
– Discusses the relationships between therapeutic drugs and cutaneous eruptions and carefully notes important drug reactions
– Contains hundreds of full-color, high-quality clinical and histologic photographs
A classic reference for unsurpassed coverage of lymphocytic infiltrates of the human skin.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support