The Complete Guide to Macro and Close-Up Photography, ISBN-13: 978-1681980522
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: Rocky Nook; 1st edition (April 29, 2016)
- Language: English
- 336 pages
- ISBN-10: 9781681980522
- ISBN-13: 978-1681980522
The Complete Guide to Macro and Close-Up Photography is a comprehensive handbook on macro and close-up photography, offering both ambitious beginners and veteran photographers all the information they need to create great macro photographs.
Experienced photographer and author Cyrill Harnischmacher covers:
- Explanations of all the concepts behind close-up and macro photography
- Equipment, including camera systems, macro lenses, close-up lenses, extension tubes, and reversing rings
- Shooting techniques such as high-speed photography using photoelectric sensors, light painting, focus stacking to extend depth of field, panoramic and infrared macros, extended contrast with HDR technology, and multiple exposures
- Tackling subject matter both in the field and in the studio
- Working creatively with ambient and artificial light
- Countless hands-on shooting tips
- Post-processing your macro images
The book also offers insights about macro photo composition, discussing light, color, camera position, and focus. With more than 600 images and figures illustrating the various ways readers can document the world of the infinitesimal, this book is not only a technical guide, but also a source of inspiration giving readers ideas to run with and make their own. Finally, the book also includes do-it-yourself projects, offering solutions both for everyday shooting as well as for dealing with specific situations unique to macro photography.
After studying liberal arts and working for several years as a graphic artist for various advertising agencies, Cyrill Harnischmacher became an independent graphic artist in 1997. Since then he has written about photography and digital image editing for trade journals and has designed many books for a long roster of publishers. He’s worked on both sides of the business as a client and a photographer. His primary interests are macro and tabletop photography, as well as coming up with creative and unusual technological solutions. He’s written seven books, several of which have garnered awards and been translated into foreign languages. In 2007, he developed the flash2softbox system, which allows photographers to adapt light shaping tools for professional studio flash equipment to system flash units.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support