The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner: Includes DSM-5 Updates 5th Edition, ISBN-13: 978-1118067857
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 528 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 5 edition (January 28, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781118067857
- ISBN-13: 978-1118067857
A time saving resource, fully revised to meet the changing needs of mental health professionals.
The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third party payors, and state and federal agencies.
- New edition features empirically supported, evidence based treatment interventions including anxiety, attachment disorder, gender identity disorder, and more
- Organized around 35 behaviorally based presenting problems including academic problems, blended family problems, children of divorce, ADHD, and more
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions―plus space to record your own treatment plan options
- Easy to use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third party payors and accrediting agencies including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA
Arthur E. Jongsma, Jr., PhD, is the Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners®. Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He was the founder and Director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for 25 years. He is the author or co-author of over fifty books and conducts training workshops for mental health professionals around the world.
L. Mark Peterson, ACSW, is Program Manager for Bethany Christian Services’ Residential Treatment and Family Counseling programs in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
William P. McInnis, PsyD, is in private practice with Aspen Psychological Services in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is coauthor of the bestselling the Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner and the Adolescent Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner.
Timothy J. Bruce, PhD, is Professor and Associate Chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine. He maintains a diverse clinical practice and is active in classroom and clinical teaching as well as educational program administration.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support