The Adult Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner 5th Edition by Arthur E. Jongsma Jr., ISBN-13: 978-1118066751
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Publisher: Wiley; 5 edition (April 28, 2014)
Save hours of time-consuming paperwork with the bestselling treatment planning system
The Adult Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, Fifth Edition contains complete prewritten session and patient presentation descriptions for each behavioral problem in The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition. The prewritten progress notes can be easily and quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation.
– Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
– Organized around 43 behaviorally based presenting problems, including depression, intimate relationship conflicts, chronic pain, anxiety, substance abuse, borderline personality, and more
– Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of session, and treatment delivered)
– Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and DSM-5™ diagnostic categories in The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition
– Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA
– Identifies the latest evidence-based care treatments with treatment language following specific guidelines set by managed care and accrediting agencies
Arthur E. Jongsma, Jr., is the Series Editor for the bestselling Practice Planners and the creator of TheraScribe, a software tool used by thousands of mental health professionals to create treatment plans and store clinical documentation of their patients’ treatment. Art received his Ph.D. in clinical psychology from Northern Illinois University in 1973. He is the author or co-author of over forty books and has conducted training workshops for mental health professionals around the world.
Dr. Jongsma was founder and Director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for 25 years. He has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. In addition, he has served as a consultant to many chemical dependence and adolescent treatment agencies throughout Western Michigan. Art married his high school sweetheart, Judith Ann Landis, in 1963. They have two married daughters and four grandchildren.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support