The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner: Includes DSM-5 Updates 5th Edition, ISBN-13: 978-1118067840
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: Wiley; 5th edition (February 3, 2014)
- Language: English
- 544 pages
- ISBN-10: 9781118067840
- ISBN-13: 978-1118067840
The bestselling treatment planning system for mental health professionals.
The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal agencies.
- New edition features empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions including conduct disorder, substance use, low self-esteem, suicidal ideation, ADHD, and eating disorders
- Organized around 36 behaviorally based presenting problems, including peer/sibling conflict, school violence, sexual abuse, and others
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions—plus space to record your own treatment plan options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support