Structural Analysis 9th Edition by Russell C. Hibbeler, ISBN-13: 978-0133942842
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Publisher: Pearson; 9 edition (July 27, 2014)
Structural Analysis is intended for use in Structural Analysis courses. It is also suitable for individuals planning a career as a structural engineer.
Structural Analysis provides readers with a clear and thorough presentation of the theory and application of structural analysis as it applies to trusses, beams, and frames. Emphasis is placed on teaching students to both model and analyze a structure. Hibbeler’s problem solving methodology, Procedures for Analysis, provides readers with a logical, orderly method to follow when applying theory.
Teaching and Learning Experience
To provide a better teaching and learning experience, for both instructors and students, this text provides:
– Current Material: To keep your course current and relevant, the Ninth Edition includes new discussions and a new chapter.
– Problem Solving: A variety of problem types, at varying levels of difficulty, stress practical situations encountered in professional practice.
– Visualization: The photorealistic art program is designed to help students visualize difficult concepts.
– Review and Student Support: A thorough end of chapter review provides students with a concise tool for reviewing chapter contents.
– Triple Accuracy Checking: The accuracy of the text and problem solutions has been thoroughly checked by three other parties.
About the Author
R.C. Hibbeler graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana with a BS in Civil Engineering (major in Structures) and an MS in Nuclear Engineering. He obtained his PhD in Theoretical and Applied Mechanics from Northwestern University.
Hibbeler’s professional experience includes postdoctoral work in reactor safety and analysis at Argonne National Laboratory, and structural and stress analysis work at Chicago Bridge and Iron, as well as Sargent and Lundy in Chicago. He has practiced engineering in Ohio, New York, and Louisiana.
Hibbeler currently teaches both civil and mechanical engineering courses at the University of Louisiana, Lafayette. In the past he has taught at the University of Illinois at Urbana, Youngstown State University, Illinois Institute of Technology, and Union College.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support