Siegel’s Torts: Essay & Multiple Choice Questions & Answers 5th Edition, ISBN-13: 978-1454817635
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business; 5th edition (March 5, 2012)
- Language: English
- 272 pages
- ISBN-10: 1454817631
- ISBN-13: 978-1454817635
A proven resource for high performance, the Siegel’s series keeps you focused on the only thing that matters – the exam. The Siegel’s series relies on a powerful Q&A format, featuring multiple-choice questions at varying levels of difficulty, as well as essay questions to give you practice issue-spotting and analyzing the law. Answers to multiple-choice questions explain why one choice is correct as well as why the other choices are wrong, to ensure complete understanding. An entire chapter is devoted to teaching you how to prepare effectively for essay exams. The chapter provides instruction, advice, and exam-taking tips that help you make the most of your study time. A wonderful resource for practice in answering the types of questions your professor will ask on your exam, the Siegel’s Series will prove valuable in the days or weeks leading up to your final.
- Exposing you to the types of questions your professor will ask on the exam, Siegel’s will prove valuable in the days or weeks leading up to your final.
- A great number of questions at the appropriate level of difficulty—20 to 30 essay Q&As and 90 to 100 multiple-choice Q&As—provide opportunity for you to practice spotting issues as you apply your knowledge of the law.
- Essay questions give you solid practice writing concise essay answers, and the model answers allow you to check your work. An entire chapter is devoted to preparing for essay exams.
- In checking your answers to multiple-choice questions, you can figure out where you may have erred: Answers explain why one choice is correct and the other choices are wrong.
- To help you learn to make the most of your study time, the introductory chapter gives instruction, advice, and tips for preparing for and taking essay exams .
- The table of contents helps you prepare for exams by clearly outlining the topics tested in each Essay question. In addition, you can locate questions covering topics you’re having difficulty with by checking the index.
- Revised by law school professors, the Siegel’s Series is updated on a regular basis.
Brian N. Siegel is a highly successful author. After graduating from Columbia Law School, where he was designated a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar for academic excellence, he wrote “How to Succeed in Law School.” He then authored a 12-book series of popular exam-taking manuals for law students entitled “Siegel’s Answers to Essay and Multi-Choice Questions.” Over 220,000 copies have been sold.
Brian’s latest work, “The Original Self-Help Book, Life Lessons from Genesis,” is truly unique. Why? The advice offered is of Divine origin! Yes, you heard right! Only a small amount of G-d’s dictation to Moses is in the Five Books of Moses. A portion of this initially unwritten data, known as the Oral Tradition, contains pragmatic “life lessons” which were subtly embedded in Biblical events.
A serious student of Genesis, Brian was deeply impressed by these mindful, self-improvement teachings. He is confident that following these timeless precepts will engender a happier, more elevated and satisfying life. After all, who could possibly be a better “life coach” than the Creator of the human race.
Written in a highly accessible manner and aimed at self-help devotees of all faiths, Mr. Siegel illustrates 13 of these life lessons in his recent 60-page book. It’s been said that the way to begin making a better world starts by improving ourselves. Brian hopes this has occurred in his case and that “The Original Self-Help Book, Life Lessons from Genesis” will inspire others to undertake this effort.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support