Robots and Robotics: Principles, Systems, and Industrial Applications, ISBN-13: 978-1259859786
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 400 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (July 6, 2017)
- Author(s): Rex Miller, Mark R. Miller
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1259859789
- ISBN-13: 978-1259859786
Master the principles and practices of industrial robotics
Written by a pair of technology experts and accomplished educators, this comprehensive resource provides a solid foundation in applied industrial robotics and robot technology. You will get straightforward explanations of the latest components, techniques, and capabilities along with practical examples and detailed illustrations. The book takes a look at the entire field of robotics―from design and production to deployment, operation, and maintenance. Valuable appendices provide information on specific robot models, pendants, and controllers.
Robots and Robotics: Principles, Systems and Industrial Applications covers:
• Robot and robotics fundamentals
• Identification of components
• Robot parts and robotic motion capabilities
• Programs, programming languages, and microprocessors
• Drive systems, pumps, motors, and sensors
• Control methods
• Industrial applications
• Specifications and capabilities
• Troubleshooting and maintenance
• Emerging technologies and the future of robotics
About the Author
Dr. Rex Miller is Professor Emeritus of Industrial Technology at Buffalo State, State University of New York , where he has taught technical curriculums for more than 40 years.
Dr. Mark R. Miller is a professor of Industrial Technology and chair of the technology department at The University of Texas at Tyler. He has written or revised more than 20 technology textbooks and serves on the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE) Board of Certification.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support