Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition, ISBN-13: 978-0323356428
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (May 11, 2017)
For surgery residents studying for their yearly in-service exam, recent graduates preparing for Surgery written boards, or those recertifying, there’s no better review tool than Dr. Christian DeVirgilio’s Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards, 2nd Edition. Content has been tested for a number of years on Harbor-UCLA surgical residents and has proven to significantly improve exam scores. Now thoroughly up to date with new topics, new questions, and new contributors, it fully prepares you for success on surgery exams.
– 957 multiple-choice, single best answer questions that closely follow the new ABSITE and board style.
– Proven content has been tested and shown to help you get the score you want.
– Correct answers and rationales are based on information found in major reference works in the field of surgery.
– NEW topic areas (gynecology, urology, and orthopaedics) reflect the format of the new exam.
– NEW section on Medical Knowledge.
– NEW contributors (general surgery residents) ensure that the content is relevant to the needs of general surgery trainees.
– NEW! Aligned with the SCORE (Surgical Council on Residency Education) Curriculum Outline for General Surgery Residents.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support