Photography Business Secrets: The Savvy Photographer’s Guide to Sales, Marketing, and More, ISBN-13: 978-1118488409
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: Wiley; 1st edition (March 11, 2013)
- Language: English
- 336 pages
- ISBN-10: 1118488407
- ISBN-13: 978-1118488409
A successful photography business is 20% photography, 80% business.
What sinks so many photo studios? It’s not the quality of their work. It’s failure to recognize they’re running a business. That’s why this book is not about planning a shoot, choosing lenses, or using Photoshop. It’s the essential, no-nonsense guide to running your photography business.
Lara White has a proven method for getting control of your business so it doesn’t control you. Whether you’re ready to step up from hobbyist to professional photographer or you’re already in business and feeling overwhelmed, this photography course in a book will get you on track.
- Choose your niche and your market
- Gain experience and build your portfolio
- Understand and craft the right photo business plan
- Cover critical accounting, legal, and insurance functions
- Develop your brand, identify the products you’ll provide, and establish pricing
- Determine your photography marketing strategy and make sales
- Meet and exceed your clients’ expectations
Lara White, a widely recognized expert in the field of photography business education, has been a successful wedding photographer and now devotes her energy to helping other photographers master the business aspects of running a studio. She founded and operates PhotoMint, an online business development resource for photographers. Lara’s work has been published in more than 70 magazines and professional photography blogs.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support