Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructurings 7th Edition, ISBN-13: 978-1119380764
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 672 pages
- ISBN-10: 9781119380764
- ISBN-13: 978-1119380764
- Publisher: Wiley; 7th Edition (December 18, 2017)
- Author(s): Patrick A. Gaughan
- Language: English
As the global economy slows, merger and acquisition activity is expected to increase. This book provides an M&A primer for business executives and financial managers seeking a deeper understanding of how corporate restructuring can work for their companies.
- Understand the many forms of M&As, and the laws that govern them
- Learn the offensive and defensive techniques used during hostile acquisitions
- Delve into the strategies and motives that inspire M&As
- Access the latest data, research, and case studies on private equity, ethics, corporate governance, and more
From large megadeals to various forms of downsizing, a full range of restructuring practices are currently being used to revitalize and supercharge companies around the world. Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructurings is an essential resource for executives needing to quickly get up to date to plan their own company’s next moves.
PATRICK A. GAUGHAN is President of Economatrix Research Associates, an economic and financial consulting firm. The firm specializes in the application of economics and finance to litigated matters. Dr. Gaughan also provides various consulting services in the field of mergers and acquisitions and valuation. Dr. Gaughan is also a Professor at the University of International Business and Economics in Beijing, China.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support