Taxation of Individuals and Business Entities 2019 Edition 10th Edition, ISBN-13: 978-1259918391
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 10 edition (May 30, 2018)
FULLY UPDATED FOR THE TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT
The bold innovative approach used by McGraw-Hill’s Taxation series is quickly becoming the most popular choice of course materials among instructors and students. It’s apparent why the clear, organized, and engaging delivery of content, paired with the most current and robust tax code updates, has been adopted by more than 600 schools across the country.
The breadth of the topical coverage, the storyline approach to presenting the material, the emphasis on the tax and nontax consequences of multiple parties involved in transactions, and the integration of financial and tax accounting topics make this book ideal for the modern tax curriculum.
– Storyline Approach: Each chapter begins with a storyline that introduces a set of characters or a business entity facing specific tax-related situations. Examples related to the storyline allow students to learn the code in context.
– Integrated Examples: In addition to providing examples in-context, we provide “What if” scenarios within many examples to illustrate how variations in the facts might or might not change the answers.
– Conversational Writing Style
– Superior Organization
– Real-World Focus
About the Author
Connie Weaver is a professor of accounting at Texas A&M University, where she teaches taxation in the accounting and the executive M.B.A. program. She received a B.S. in chemical engineering from the University of Texas at Austin, an M.P.A. from the University of Texas at Arlington, and a Ph.D. from Arizona State University. A tax manager who became a licensed C.P.A. before entering the Ph.D. program, she is the recipient of several teaching awards, including the 2006 American Taxation Association/Deloitte Teaching Innovations award. The senior editor of The Journal of the American Taxation Association, her publishing and research interests include the effects of tax and financial incentives on corporate decisions and reporting.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support