International Financial Reporting 7th Edition by Alan Melville, ISBN-13: 978-1292293127
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: Pearson; 7th edition (May 16, 2019)
- Language: English
- 512 pages
- ISBN-10: 1292293128
- ISBN-13: 978-1292293127
With more than 140 countries in the world now using international financial reporting standards (IFRS® Standards), knowledge of the standards issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB®) is vital to students’ success in financial accounting. Melville’s International Financial Reporting employs a practical, applied approach in exploring and explaining the key international standards. With a focus on how to implement the standards, this text delivers a focused, user-friendly introduction to international financial reporting.
- Unique practical approach
- Class-tested by professional and degree students
- Worked examples with solutions in every chapter
- Chapter-end exercises featuring questions from past exam papers of key professional accountancy bodies
Alan Melville FCA BSc Cert Ed. is a best-selling author. Previously a Senior Lecturer at Nottingham Trent University, he has many years’ experience of teaching accounting and financial reporting.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support