Hurst Reviews Pathophysiology Review by Marlene Hurst, ISBN-13: 978-0071489867
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Series: Hurst Reviews
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 1 edition (June 4, 2008)
Ace your Pathophysiology course with the help of nursing review pioneer Marlene Hurst
Use Marlene’s “no cram, pass with what you already know” system to slash your study time in half
4 STAR DOODY’S REVIEW!
“The presentation is impressive, covering several learning styles and truly making the understanding of pathophysiology fun! This book offers another approach to those struggling with nursing content that will ultimately result in more successful test taking and safer nursing practice.”–Doody’s Review Service
Based on Marlene Hurst’s popular nursing seminars that train over 30,000 students annually, this innovative review is loaded with the author’s time-tested strategies – all designed to help you excel in your Pathophysiology course exams.
Pathophysiology Review is unlike any other resource as it explains how to apply critical thinking and test-taking skills rather than how to re-learn course content. Marlene shows you how to “think on your feet” in order to succeed on your Pathophysiology exams.
– A complete Pathophysiology course toolkit – from the world’s most sought after speaker on nursing exam preparation
– Skill-building questions, answers, and explanations at the end of each chapter
– Concise, easy-to-remember strategies that cut study time in half
– Eye-catching full-color format
– Marlene Moments – Marlene’s humorous anecdotes of common student mistakes that offer a light-hearted look at how new nurses learn to succeed
– What the NCLEX Lady Thinks – tips that reveal the rationale behind various NCLEX pathophysiology questions and how to adjust your strategy accordingly
About the Author
Marlene Hurst is the go-to authority nursing schools rely on to help their students pass the NCLEX examination. She is a featured speaker at nursing conventions and hundreds of nursing schools across the country and is considered one of the most dynamic NCLEX prep speakers in the business.
Hurst is a Registered Nurse and a recipient of a Masters of Science in Nursing degree from the Mississippi University for Women. She is also a certified Adult and Family Nurse Practitioner, a certified Critical Care Nurse, and an Advance Life Support Instructor.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support