Hospitality Financial Accounting 2nd Edition by Jerry J. Weygandt, ISBN 978-0470083604
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Publisher: Wiley; 2 edition (March 3, 2008)
Updated with the latest developments in the accounting and hospitality fields, Hospitality Financial Accounting, Second Edition covers the basics of financial accounting and then walks you through analyzing financial statements and dealing with the daily issues you’ll face on the job. In this Second Edition, the authors have provided engaging new coverage and features that includes new case studies, an expanded section on ethics, new “Accounting in Action” vignettes, applied exercises, and new coverage of casinos, spas, and purveyors.
From the Back Cover
The ultimate resource for Linking financial accounting principles to real-world applications in hospitality—now in a new edition
As the hospitality field continues to grow and diversify, today’s hospitality professionals need to understand financial accounting at a higher level than ever before. Written by some of the most respected authors in accounting, Hospitality Financial Accounting, Second Edition gives a complete introduction to financial accounting principles and demonstrates how to apply them to all facets of the hospitality industry.
Updated with the latest developments in the accounting and hospitality fields, Hospitality Financial Accounting, Second Edition covers the basics of financial accounting and then shows readers how to analyze financial statements and deal with the daily issues they will face on the job. In this Second Edition, the authors have provided engaging new coverage and features including:
– A dedicated chapter on financial statement analysis
– The PepsiCo Inc. 2006 Annual Report, which illustrates key concepts using real-world financial statements
– New case studies covering a variety of hospitality enterprises doing business today
– View of the hospitality industry expanded to such businesses as casinos, spas, and purveyors
– An expanded section on ethics with real-world cases
– New “Accounting in Action” vignettes from hospitality and online companies that support the concepts being discussed
– Applied exercises that demonstrate the relevance of accounting to hospitality businesses
– Appendices that discuss subsidiary ledgers and special journals
Comprehensive in scope, vibrant with real-world detail, reader-friendly, and accessible, Hospitality Financial Accounting, Second Edition is a key resource for anyone preparing for a career as a hospitality professional.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support