Group Therapy Homework Planner, ISBN-13: 978-0471418221
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 304 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (December 15, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471418226
- ISBN-13: 978-0471418221
Help clients in group therapy develop the skills they need to work through problems.
Group Therapy Homework Planner provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to help clients in group therapy. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- 79 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered in group therapy
- A quick-reference format–the interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problem, such as anxiety, bulimia, chemical dependence, and depression
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Assignments that are cross-referenced to The Group Therapy Treatment Planner–so you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or behavioral problem
Louis J. Bevilacqua, PsyD, NCC, is the Clinical Director of Connections Adolescent and Family Care. He specializes in the treatment of families and couples as well as behaviorally disordered youth, depression, cutting, and suicide. Bevilacqua is also the coauthor of Brief Family Therapy Homework Planner (Wiley).
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support