Gray’s Surgical Anatomy by Peter Brennan, ISBN-13: 978-0702073861
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1st edition (January 21, 2020)
- Language: English
- 672 pages
- ISBN-10: 0702073865
- ISBN-13: 978-0702073861
The new gold standard in surgical anatomy.
Written and edited by expert surgeons in collaboration with a world-renowned anatomist, this exquisitely illustrated reference consolidates surgical, anatomical and technical knowledge for the entire human body in a single volume. Part of the highly respected Gray’s ‘family,’ this new resource brings to life the applied anatomical knowledge that is critically important in the operating room, with a high level of detail to ensure safe and effective surgical practice. Gray’s Surgical Anatomy is unique in the field: effectively a textbook of regional anatomy, a dissection manual, and an atlas of operative procedures – making it an invaluable resource for surgeons and surgical trainees at all levels of experience, as well as students, radiologists, and anatomists.
- Brings you expert content written by surgeons for surgeons, with all anatomical detail quality assured by Lead Co-Editor and Gray’s Anatomy Editor-in-Chief, Professor Susan Standring.
- Features superb colour photographs from the operating room, accompanied by detailed explanatory artwork and figures from the latest imaging modalities – plus summary tables, online videos (intra-operative and cadaveric), self-assessment questions, and case-based scenarios – making it an ideal reference and learning package for surgeons at all levels.
- Reflects contemporary practice with chapters logically organized by anatomical region, designed for relevance to surgeons across a wide range of subspecialties, practice types, and clinical settings – and aligned to the requirements of current trainee curricula.
- Maximizes day-to-day practical application with references to core surgical procedures throughout, as well as the ‘Tips and Anatomical Hazards’ from leading international surgeons.
- Demonstrates key anatomical features and relationships that are essential for safe surgical practice – using brand-new illustrations, supplemented by carefully selected contemporary artwork from the most recent edition of Gray’s Anatomy and other leading publications.
- Integrates essential anatomy for robotic and minimal access approaches, including laparoscopic and endoscopic techniques.
- Features dedicated chapters describing anatomy of lumbar puncture, epidural anaesthesia, peripheral nerve blocks, echocardiographic anatomy of the heart, and endoscopic anatomy of the gastrointestinal tract – as well as a unique overview of human factors and minimizing error in the operating room, essential non-technical skills for improving patient outcomes and safety.
Professor Peter A. Brennan, MD, FRCS, FRCSI, FDSRCS, Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, Professor of Surgery, Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth, UK. President-Elect, British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (2015). Honorary Editor, British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support