GMAT Prep Plus 2020, ISBN-13: 978-1506248387
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Series: Kaplan Test Prep
- 1176 pages
- Publisher: Kaplan Grad Test Prep; Proprietary, Third Edition, edition (June 4, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1506248381
- ISBN-13: 978-1506248387
Updated for the most recent exam changes, Kaplan’s GMAT Prep Plus 2020 has the strategies and practice you need for an advantage on test day. This edition includes 6 online practice tests and our proven test-taking strategies, plus more than 120 new practice questions and updated videos in the online resources.
The Best Practice
• 1,200+ practice questions—including new questions for the 2020 edition—cover all sections of the test and come with detailed explanations.
• Six full-length online practice tests in the same shorter format as the revised GMAT help you practice using the same interface and adaptivity you’ll see on test day.
• A 200-question online Quiz Bank lets you select problems by topic, customizing your practice.
• Questions have been reviewed, revised, and updated by Kaplan’s expert teachers.
Efficient Strategies and Expert Guidance
• 1-on-1 academic support from Kaplan faculty on our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGMAT
• Video workshops with top Kaplan faculty help you master our proven methods and strategies for scoring higher.
• Kaplan’s books and practice questions are written by veteran GMAT teachers who know students—and every explanation is written to help you learn.
• We know the test. The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GMAT-related document available.
• We invented test prep. Kaplan has been helping students achieve their goals for over 80 years.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support