Fluid Properties at Nano/Meso Scale: A Numerical Treatment by Peter Dyson, ISBN-13: 978-0470751244
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: Wiley; 1st edition (October 13, 2008)
- Language: English
- 238 pages
- ISBN-10: 047075124X
- ISBN-13: 978-0470751244
- Presents internationally leading developments in the field of fluid properties at nano/meso scale
- Provides the reader with the first steps to fluid modelling at nano/meso-scales as well as state-of-the-art applications
- Includes innovative and new simulation techniques along with a detailed examination of existing numerical methods
Dr. Peter Dyson, School of Engineering, Swansea University, Swansea
Peter Dyson gained his PhD from the University of Swansea. His thesis ‘Numerical Computation of Fluid Properties at NanoIMeso, has opened up new areas in meso scale fluid simulation allowing the investigation of flow regimes and the characterization of bulk fluid properties from first principles. An EPSRC proposal to extend this work had been submitted and is currently under review.
Dr. Rajesh Ransing, Senior Lecturer, School of Engineering, Swansea University, Swansea.
Dr Ransing is an executive committee member, of the Natural Computing Applications Forum (NCAF). He is an Editorial Board Member of International Joumal of Numerical Methods for Heat and Fluid Flow Journal and has had numerous guest editor roles and awards for papers. He is an organizer of many conference workshops, and has been asked to be a guest speaker at many conferences also. His research with NCAF has resulted in global patents, which are being accepted in many countries. The University has created a spin out company to exploit this research and UK’s only Casting Trade Association – Cast Metal Federation along with other consortium members is actively supporting this research initiative.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support