First Aid For the USMLE Step 1 2020 30th Edition, ISBN-13: 978-1260462043
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 30th edition (January 2, 2020)
- Language: English
- 832 pages
- ISBN-13: 978-1260462043
Excel on the USMLE step 1 with help from the world’s most popular medical review book.
Trust First Aid to help you score your highest on this high-stakes exam
Written by students who excelled on the Step 1 exam and reviewed by top faculty for accuracy, this indispensable guide provides you with a blueprint of all the content you’re likely to find on the exam. Packed with insider advice for students from students, First Aid for the USMLE® Step 1 2020 will help maximize your study time.
A complete framework for USMLE Step 1 preparation
- 1,300+ must-know topics with mnemonics to focus your study
- 1,000+ color photos and illustrations to help you visualize processes, disorders, and clinical findings
- Rapid Review section presents high-yield tables associating diseases with their clinical findings, treatments, and pathophysiology
- Updated every year to ensure all content is relevant and high-yield, reflecting the most current USMLE blueprint
Tao Le, MD, MHS is assistant professor of medicine and pediatrics in the division of allergy and immunology at the University of Louisville.
Vikas Bhushan, MD is a former diagnostic radiologist.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support