Family Therapy Homework Planner 2nd Edition, ISBN-13: 978-0470504390
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 264 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 2 edition (July 6, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470504390
- ISBN-13: 978-0470504390
Features new and updated assignments and exercises to meet the changing needs of mental health professionals.
The Family Therapy Homework Planner, Second Edition provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- New and updated homework assignments consistent with evidence-based therapies and grouped by presenting problems including adoption, communication issues, interracial family problems, sexual abuse, and school concerns
- 78 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by families in therapy, such as family-of-origin interference, depression in family members, divorce, financial conflict, adolescent and parent conflicts, traumatic life events, and dependency issues
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Assignments that are cross-referenced to The Family Therapy Treatment Planner, Second Edition—so you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or problem
LOUIS J. BEVILACQUA, PsyD, is a Clinical Psychologist and Vice President of Life Counseling Services (LCS), which has over twenty-five office locations throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Florida. Dr. Bevilacqua is the Internship Training Director at LCS, which is an Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers (APPIC) approved training program.
FRANK M. DATTILIO, PhD, ABPP, maintains a dual faculty appointment in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. He is the recipient of numerous awards, including the Distinguished Psychologist Award from the American Psychological Association’s Division 29. He has written more than 200 professional publications and fourteen books in the areas of marital and family discord, anxiety disorders, and forensic and clinical psychology.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support