Exploring Strategy Text and Cases 12th Edition by Gerry Johnson, ISBN-13: 978-1292282459
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: Pearson-prentice Hall; 12th edition (January 1, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1292282452
- ISBN-13: 978-1292282459
- 837 pages
‘Exploring Strategy stands out as an excellent textbook on strategic management that covers all the basics yet, unlike other texts, adds onto this a coverage of strategy process and the practice of strategy. This coverage of both analytical and managerial aspects of Strategy makes it a highly relevant text for both undergraduate and MBA Students.’
Julia Balogun, Professor of Strategic Management and Director of University of Liverpool Management School.
‘The book is engaging, accessible and certainly one of the most “classroom ready” texts on strategy. It is a must-have for students, scholars, and practitioners’. Dr. Florian Kapmeier, Professor for Strategy and International Project Management, Reutlingen
University, ESB Business School
‘When teaching and learning with this book, strategy comes alive! Exploring Strategy addresses the fascinating issues of “strategy in action”. As strategic change is everywhere nowadays, this textbook provides unique and invaluable insights for the men and women who are daily involved in the processes and practice of strategizing.’
Linda Rouleau, Professor of Management, HEC Montréal
Exploring Strategy is the go-to text book for students studying Strategic Management. It enables students to quickly get to grips with a dynamic subject area with up to date case examples.
Peter Barton, Liverpool John Moores University
Well-structured and user friendly book on strategy which is a superb textbook for undergraduate courses providing an introduction to the complex would of strategy.
Mohammad Roohanifar, Manchester Matropolitan University
Exploring Strategy is designed to help students think and behave like a manager. With over one million copies sold worldwide, Exploring Strategy has long been the essential introduction to strategy for the managers of today and tomorrow. From entrepreneurial startups to multinationals, charities to a range of public sector organisations, this book raises the big questions about organisations – how they prosper, how they grow, how they innovate and how they change.
The twelfth edition of Exploring Strategy has been comprehensively updated to help you:
• Understand clearly the key concepts, frameworks and tools of strategy
• Explore topical strategy issues including platform business models and network efects, ecosystems, corporate strategy divestments, and non-market strategy.
• Grasp real-world processes and practices of strategic management including new ways of doing ‘open strategy’
• Learn from case studies on world-famous organisations such as Alibaba, Airbnb, IKEA, Rocket Internet, Uber and Wanda. The Text and Cases version also covers events and organisations as diverse as Adnams, Siemens, Air Asia, Apple, Handelsbanken, Glastonbury and the Indian Premier League.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support