Evidence-Based Physical Diagnosis 4th Edition by Steven McGee, ISBN-13: 978-0323392761
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4th edition (February 16, 2017)
- Language: English
- 736 pages
- ISBN-10: 0323392768
- ISBN-13: 978-0323392761
Fully updated from cover to cover, incorporating over 200 new studies on the evidence-based approach to diagnosis, the 4th Edition of Evidence-Based Physical Diagnosis remains your go-to resource for guidance on interpreting physical signs, enabling you to determine the most appropriate physical finding to confirm a diagnosis. Internationally renowned author Dr. Steven McGee puts the most current evidence at your fingertips, allowing you to quickly compare all physical signs for a given diagnosis, understand their significance, and then select the most accurate ones.
- Includes a unique evidence-based calculator online that enables you to easily determine probability using likelihood ratios.
- Features a reader-friendly outline format, including dozens of “EBM boxes” and accompanying “EBM ruler” illustrations.
- Provides new evidence on the scientific value of many physical findings, including Cheyne-Stokes respirations, subclavian stenosis, fever of unknown origin, porto-pulmonary hypertension, localization of stroke, and many more.
Dr. Steven McGee is an internationally known and respected expert in physical examination and assessment, pain management, and education in general internal medicine. One of the most senior physicians in the University of Washington and Seattle Veteran’s Administration Health Systems, Dr. McGee has more than 400 publications to his credit.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support