Encyclopedia of Nursing Education by Mary Jane Smith, ISBN-13: 978-0826120311
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: Springer Publishing Company; 1st edition (February 20, 2015)
- Language: English
- 432 pages
- ISBN-10: 9780826120311
- ISBN-13: 978-0826120311
Written by luminaries in the field of nursing education, this is the only current and comprehensive compendium of important topics in nursing education. It contains more than 175 detailed entries, and will be a valuable reference text for doctoral- and master’s-level nursing students, nursing faculty, university and hospital libraries worldwide, and hospital nursing departments and schools.
The listing of entries has been carefully culled from recent nursing literature and six volumes of the Annual Review of Nursing Education. Each entry follows a standard template that includes definition, application in nursing education, a synopsis including a brief summary of what is in the literature on the topic, and a concluding summary discussing future development in nursing education. Listings are alphabetized for easy access, and are accompanied by a comprehensive reference list.
- The only current compendium of important topics in nursing education
- Includes all topics relevant to nursing education based on a review of the literature
- Alphabetized and consistently formatted for easy access to information
- Includes comprehensive reference lists per topic
- Written by expert nurse educators
- A listing of teaching topics compiled by the editors is available to instructors
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support