Digital Control System Analysis & Design 4th Global Edition, ISBN-13: 978-1292061221
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 528 pages
- ISBN-13: 978-1292061221
- Author(s): Charles L. Phillips, H. Troy Nagle, Aranya Chakrabortty
- Publisher: Pearson; 4th Edition (March 6, 2014)
- Language: English
Digital Control Systems Analysis and Design is appropriate for a one semester/two-quarter senior-level course in digital or discrete-time controls. It is also a suitable reference for practicing engineers.
This best-selling text places emphasis on the practical aspects of designing and implementing digital control systems.
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience―for you and your students.
- Motivate students with running applications that are featured throughout the book: Simple physical systems are introduced in one chapter and then used again later to illuminate more advanced material.
- Reinforce core concepts with examples and problems: Numerous problems and worked examples help students grasp the text’s concepts.
- Keep your course current: A new chapter on system identification (Chapter 11) is included in this edition
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support