Cruise Ship Tourism 2nd Edition by Ross K. Dowling, ISBN-13: 978-1780646084
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 600 pages
- ISBN-10: 9781780646084
- ISBN-13: 978-1780646084
- Author(s): Ross K. Dowling, Clare Weeden
- Publisher: CABI; 2nd Edition (March 1, 2017)
- Language: English
Completely updated and revised, the second edition of Cruise Ship Tourism covers the economic, social, and environmental impacts of cruising, combining the latest knowledge and research to provide a comprehensive account of the subject. Despite the industry growing rapidly, there is a substantial gap in the related literature, and this book addresses the key issues for researchers, students, and industry professionals.
This second edition:
– Reviews the fundamental principles of the industry, the cruise experience from a passenger perspective, marketing, planning, and destination development.
– Includes case studies throughout, translating theory into practical management advice.
– Comprises contributions from over 50 international contributors to portray a truly global perspective.
– Provides numerous full-color illustrations to bring the subject to life.
Brought to you by major names in the field, this new edition is a valuable ‘one-stop-shop’ for those interested in cruise ships and maritime tourism and an invaluable resource for researchers, students, and industry professionals concerned more widely with tourism and business development.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support