Clinically Oriented Anatomy 7th Edition by Keith L. Moore, ISBN-13: 978-1451119459
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Series: Clinically Oriented Anatomy
Publisher: LWW; 7th edition (February 21, 2013)
The world’s most trusted clinically focused anatomy text!
Clinically Oriented Anatomy provides first-year medical students with the clinically oriented anatomical information that they need in study and practice. This best-selling anatomy textbook is renowned for its comprehensive coverage of anatomy, presented as it relates to the practice of medicine, dentistry, and physical therapy. The 7th edition features a NEW-AND-IMPROVED ART PROGRAM to reinforce its position as the primary resource serving the needs of anatomy students during both the basic science and the clinical phases of their studies. Moore is the popular choice for anatomy in many programs, including: medical, dental, physician assistant, chiropractic, podiatry, osteopathic, physical therapy, occupational therapy, kinesiology, and sports medicine.
The 7th edition features:
· NEW-AND-IMPROVED ART PROGRAM: All illustrations have been redrawn and updated for consistency in style and color as well as anatomical accuracy
· CLINICAL BLUE BOXES, supported by photos and illustrations, help students understand the practical value of anatomy. Each clinical correlation is classified by the type of clinical information it contains: Anatomical Variation, Trauma, Surgical Procedure, Diagnostic Procedure, Life Cycle, and Pathology
· ILLUSTRATED TABLES organize complex information about veins, arteries, nerves, and other structures
· BOTTOM LINES summarize key study points for students
· INTRODUCTION CHAPTER covers important systemic information and concepts basic to the understanding of the anatomy presented in the subsequent regional chapters
· EXTENSIVE MEDICAL AND DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING reflects the increasing importance it plays in diagnosis and treatment
· SURFACE ANATOMY photos clearly demonstrate anatomy’s relationship to physical examination and diagnosis
· Online CASE STUDIES AND BOARD REVIEW-STYLE QUESTIONS provide interactive, convenient, and comprehensive self-testing and review to prepare for course and licensing exams
· TERMINOLOGY fully adheres to the most current Terminologia Anatomica approved by the Federative International Committee on Anatomical Terminology
Table of contents:
Pelvis and perineum —
Lower limb —
Upper limb —
Summary of cranial nerves.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support