Chemical Process and Design Handbook by James Speight, ISBN-13: 978-0071374330
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 1st edition (December 11, 2001)
- Language: English
- 1.000 pages
- ISBN-10: 0071374337
- ISBN-13: 978-0071374330
- Emphasizes chemical conversions — chemical reactions applied to industrial processing
- Provides easy-to-understand descriptions to explain reactor type and design
- Describes the latest process developments and possible future improvements or changes
THE DATA YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND AND CONTROL THE CHEMICAL PROCESSES!
Creating the product you want cannot be achieved without a full understanding of basic chemical processes such as reactions, separations, mixing, heating, cooling, pressure change, and particle size reduction and enlargement. Chemical Process and Design Handbook provides the essential qualitative analysis of all of these processes.
Chemical Process and Design Handbook:
* Presents each of the major chemical processes in logically arranged alphabetical chapters
* Covers state-of-the-art processing operations in the chemical industry with precursors and intermediates combined according to their application within each chapter
* Places particular emphasis on chemical conversions — the chemical reactions applied to industrial processing
* Provides easy-to-understand descriptions of chemical reactions in order to assist in the explanation of reactor type and design
* Details the development and significance of a product, with emphasis placed on current processes
* Describes the latest process developments
* Delves into possible future improvements or changes to other more economical or readily available feedstocks
* Extensively utilizes flow charts in order to clearly present the information in the perspective of the chemical process
Invaluable to chemical and environmental engineers as well as process designers, Chemical Process and Design Handbook puts information, answers, and solutions and your fingertips.
JAMES SPEIGHT is the author/editor/compiler of MORE THAN TWENTY books and bibliographies related to fossil fuel processing and environmental issues. As a result of his work, Dr. Speight was awarded the Diploma of Honor, National Petroleum Engineering Society, for Outstanding Contributions in the Petroleum Industry in 1995 and the Gold Medal of Russian Academy of Natural Sciences for Outstanding Work. He was also awarded the Degree of Doctor of Science from the Russian Petroleum Research Institute in St. Petersburg.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support