Becoming a Graphic and Digital Designer: A Guide to Careers in Design, ISBN-13: 978-1118771983
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: Wiley; 5th edition (April 27, 2015)
- Language: English
- 336 pages
- ISBN-10: 1118771982
- ISBN-13: 978-1118771983
Design has become a multi-platform activity that involves aesthetic, creative, and technical expertise. Becoming a Graphic and Digital Designer shows readers that the field once known as “graphic design” is now richer and more inviting than ever before.
- Learn how to think like a designer and approach projects systematically
- Discover the varied career options available within graphic design
- Gain insight from some of the leading designers in their fields
- Compile a portfolio optimized to your speciality of choice
Graphic designers’ work appears in magazines, advertisements, video games, movies, exhibits, computer programs, packaging, corporate materials, and more. Aspiring designers are sure to find their place in the industry, regardless of specific interests. Becoming a Graphic and Digital Designer provides a roadmap and compass for the journey, which begins today.
Steven Heller is co-chair of the School of Visual Arts MFA design program. He has written over 170 books on design and has been a contributor or contributing editor to nearly 25 magazines, including Print, Eye, and Baseline. Steven writes the “Visuals” column for the New York Times Book Review.
Véronique Vienne writes books and conducts workshops on design criticism as a creative tool. She is a former magazine art director and has served as a faculty member and lecturer at art and design colleges in the United States and Europe.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support