Autodesk Revit 2018 Structure Fundamentals – Metric: Autodesk Authorized Publisher, ISBN-13: 978-1946571557
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: ASCENT, Center for Technical Knowledge; 1st edition (May 23, 2017)
- Language: English
- 632 pages
- ISBN-10: 1946571555
- ISBN-13: 978-1946571557
To take full advantage of Building Information Modeling, the Autodesk® Revit® 2018 Structure Fundamentals student guide has been designed to teach the concepts and principles from building design through construction documentation using the Autodesk® Revit® 2018 Structure software. This student guide is intended to introduce students to the user interface and the basic building components of the software that makes it a powerful and flexible structural modeling tool. The goal is to familiarize you with the tools required to create, modify, analyze, and document the parametric model.
- Introduction to the Autodesk Revit software
- Basic drawing and editing tools
- Setting up levels and grids
- Working with views
- Starting a structural project based on a linked architectural model
- Adding structural columns and walls
- Adding foundations and structural slabs
- Structural reinforcement
- Beams, trusses, and framing systems
- Analytical models and placing loads
- Project practices to reinforce learning
- Construction documents
- Annotating construction documents
This student guide introduces the fundamental skills in learning how to use the Autodesk Revit Structure software. It is highly recommended that students have experience and knowledge in structural design and its terminology.
ASCENT develops and produces a wide range of courseware offerings and knowledge products for the industry’s leading engineering software tools for Autodesk, Dassault Systèmes, and PTC.
ASCENT’s team is comprised of courseware developers, engineers, instructional designers, and technical writers who work together to create training solutions that work for our clients.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support