Atlas of Operative Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 1st Edition, ISBN-13: 978-1118442340
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 568 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (March 30, 2015)
- Author(s): Christopher J. Haggerty, Robert M. Laughlin
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118442342
- ISBN-13: 978-1118442340
The Atlas of Operative Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is an innovative, multidisciplinary, contemporary surgical atlas covering core aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery, head and neck reconstructive surgery, and facial cosmetic surgery. The text is constructed as a procedure-based surgical atlas with special emphasis placed on depicting surgical techniques with high-resolution color illustrations and images. Chapters are written by experts in their field and are designed to provide high-yield information pertaining to procedure indications, contraindications, pertinent anatomy, techniques, postoperative management, complications, and key points. Each chapter concludes with a detailed photographic case report illustrating pertinent procedure specifics such as locations for incisions, anatomical planes of dissection, key steps in the procedure, radiographs findings, and pre- and postoperative photographs.
Procedures are organized by sections to include: dentoalveolar and implant surgery, odontogenic head and neck infections, maxillofacial trauma surgery, orthognathic and craniofacial surgery, temporomandibular joint surgery, facial cosmetic surgery, and pathology and reconstructive surgery.
The combination of concise text, more than 1000 color clinical illustrations and images, and case reports makes the Atlas of Operative Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery a key reference for all oral and maxillofacial surgeons, head and neck surgeons, and facial plastic surgeons, and will serve as a foundation for residency training, board certification and the recently implemented recertification examinations.
- Quick-reference procedural atlas for core techniques in oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Distills how to and when to perform each surgical procedure
- Procedures are presented in a standard format similar to the board certification examination
- Each procedure includes:
- indications and contraindications
- relevant anatomy
- step-by-step technique instructions
- postoperative management
- potential complications and management
- key points and classic board and faculty questions
- case studies with clinical photographs
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support